- Last post
- 1,530 Responses
is it okay to put my image scanner on top o my refrigerator?
I mean, it has a board in between and there's no heat generated from the refrigerator affecting the scanner.
logistically it's also the best place so I really would like to know but I didn't find any info online.
I confess that I feel a bit stupid.
- it's not energy efficient for a fridge which requires air on all sides for efficiency. also opening and closing door during a scan could cause small glitches.omg
- put the fridge on the scanner. scan it. sell fridge. profit.shapesalad
- better to use an open frame spacer that allows air flow, and not touch fridge during scanning process.omg
- +1 shapesalad!oey
- i will never open the fridge while scanning that you guys can be sure.oey
- the refrigerator needs refrigeration that's what you guys mean right? the scanner doesn't get cold neither the fridge warm. i'll improve it. thanks!oey
- I don't mind. Go for it.Fax_Benson
- Thanks for your permission Faxoey