- Last post
- 134 Responses
The door is wide open for a competitor to come in and steal some of the market share.
Sketch has already done it with interaction design.
- good luck paying the patent fees.sted
- there are competitors for most of them - it's the fact you get the whole suite of apps for peanuts that makes them hard to beat.fadein11
- steed's right. the biggest barrier to competition are the patents.Gnash
- Does Affinity use their patents?i_monk
- not sure, but it's not just the software they have patents on, it UI as well.Gnash
- ie., Adobe's got a patent on Tabbed Tool Palettes.Gnash
- Patents expire... I think adobe was fighting macromedia about the tabs 20years ago... that patent is probably done now.monNom
- Funny how Adobe have ripped off Sketch. I wonder if Adobe have patented producing bloated over priced software.Chimp
- Ripped off Sketch?? He?sted