- Last post
- 65,059 Responses
bought earbudz on Amazon.
didnt like 'em.
leave a bad review.
company contacted me asking to change my review and give 5 stars.
told me to choose any model i want for free in exchange.
received new earbudz 3 days later.
i like the new model.
that means, dont believe the hype when a product have 5 stars on Amazon. #lol
- oooohhhhhhh snap! good call Benn. Did they even make you ship the old ear buds back?capn_ron
- I'd go back and change it to how it was now you have the free earbuds, fuck them.set
- Shill. =)DRIFTMONKEY
- And this is why Amazon's a shitpit.detritus
- wait for alibaba and the 1millon jobssted
- No I kept the first one :) I sold 'em to someone :)Bennn
- the brand is Mpow if you're interested. First model I bought was really shitty, the new model I asked is good.Bennn
- i hope that your sales pitch included that it has 5 stars on amazon :)sted
- Heh, same thing here. Mpow. The new ones they gave me are superb though, def 5-stars. They're a good company.fyoucher1
- haha :DBennn
- I really like the new model they gave me tooBennn
- Should have bargained with them, see how much they are willing to give you for a review :)yuekit
- >dont believe the hype
The 'trend' is to write that you "received them for free" in the review.Peter
- Go back and give 2 stars on the new ones. When they contact you, give them my address for the next pair. Then change your review back to 5. Thanks, Benfal!chukkaphob
- hehe :DBennn
- I should write this review to piss them off: "The first pair was shitty, the pair they gaveme for free in exchange for 5 starts is shittier. dont buy"Bennn
- what set and chukka saidmonospaced
- congrats! ... weren't you the one that got adobe half price as well?mugwart
- yeah its me :)Bennn
- What review?Hayoth
- Excuse me, what model?Hayoth
- ya which one was the bad model?pango
- those were shitty https://www.amazon.c…Bennn
- got those for free, like em https://www.amazon.c…Bennn
- their photoshop skill is amazingpango
- K i'm getting that shitty one.pango