Public Voice Network
- Star Trek Into Darkness 6262
- Flickr Redesign 3030
- Daft Cars / Anyone? 22
- You're at a party and… 4444
- Notre Dame 88
- the gif animation thread 1845718457
- Pic of the Day 7471774717
- GIF vs JIF 2121
- Apple Manufacturing 1515
- LA Life 99
- Ray Manzarek, RIP : / 1717
- Famous Street Artists 1414
- TITS GIF 1515
- The Silk Road 1515
- Really? 4343
- sliding top panel wordpre… 11
- Amy's Baking Company 112112
- Xbox: New Generation Reve… 6767
- Stag Do - London 44
- MILF's and curvy chic… 276276
- Tornado season 112112
- Vid of the Day 1505315053
- What are you listening to… 55795579
- iPhone Apps of the Day 9292
partnership set up May 17, 13, 1:09 p.m.
I need some advice on how one would set up a partnership with a few people.
My main issue is how do you determine how revenue is split.
what happens when a project(s) only requires some of the partners and not all?
does anybody have a model in place that has worked?