Public Voice Network
- Pic of the day - DESIGN 10991099
- Pic of the Day 8703687036
- if the world ended tomorr… 1414
- News of the day... 16441644
- Show your bookmarks bar 33
- EDM 3030
- Are you INTELLIGENT? 2323
- Conspiracy of the day 253253
- browser problem 2828
- Vid of the Day 1870618706
- the gif animation thread 2529525295
- T-shirt of the day 342342
- Instagram Hyperlapse 1212
- Video Games... 18151815
- Science 311311
- Shooting of the Day 13021302
- Ice Bucket Challenge 7474
- Apple 340340
- documentaries 668668
- Songs you wish you didn… 66
- UFO of the day 160160
- Selfie is the word of the… 4949
- blog 5971359713
- Melbourne Photographer 44
Sidaction Jan 24, 08, 11:54 a.m.
French campaign for HIV/AIDS awareness done very interestingly. In the end it reads more or less: 'Every 10 seconds one person dies of AIDS'.
Joey Lawrence Dec 17, 07, 9:46 a.m.
Really outstanding photography at only 18 years old...
Frozen Grand Central Feb 1, 08, 10 a.m.
"On a cold Saturday in New York City, the world’s largest train station came to a sudden halt. Over 200 Improv Everywhere Agents froze in place at the exact same second for five minutes in the Main Concourse of Grand Central Station. Over 500,000 people rush through Grand Central every day, but today, things slowed down just a bit as commuters and tourists alike stopped to notice what was happening around them."
What is graphic design? Oct 23, 07, 9:22 a.m.
So what IS it, really?
courtesy from our friends down under.
TheDieline Oct 22, 07, 7:26 a.m.
"The web's leading package design blog"
you heard it from them!
Con-men, Freebies, Tirekickers and Vampires: Traps for Creative Companies Oct 1, 07, 6:02 a.m.
A good read!
Mohammad Reza Mirzaei Sep 26, 07, 6:08 a.m.
interesting minimal photography, at times they almost don't look like photographs.
BLACKLE = Black Google? Jul 26, 07, 11:10 a.m.
MARCH'84.com - graphic design Oct 4, 06, 7:56 p.m.
He's in NYC and looking for a job! If you can, help him out!
BRIGHTERPLACE.COM IS ONLINE Jun 11, 06, 5:23 p.m.
Web portal for international students living or thinking of going to BARCELONA to study. The point is that students themselves publish the info for other students to see. Look around. And don't forget about....the DARK side.