Public Voice Network
- New Title 11
- The Purge 77
- draw something 439439
- Pic of the Day 7469774697
- WTF Musée 77
- MILF's and curvy chic… 275275
- Server-side Video FX 77
- the gif animation thread 1844518445
- blog 5770057700
- Chick of the Day 1825118251
- Studio VS Agency VS Consu… 2020
- Apple Manufacturing 99
- Name this design style 3535
- CSS WebKit image buttons? 88
- What is this thing called… 33
- Tornado season 106106
- standalone flip through? 88
- Xbox: New Generation Reve… 44
- Star Trek Into Darkness 5757
- The drug that eats junkie… 1414
- Vid of the Day 1504915049
- Kickstarter of the Day 6565
- FMT170513 1313
- Hiphop like this. 7373
Who hires for UI? Mar 5, 13, 5:46 a.m.
In a typical agency structure who would hire someone to do UI design?
- Creative Director
- Art Director
- Project Manager
Which Android tablet? Feb 15, 13, 12:25 p.m.
I've been doing UI on iOS for a while and now I need to rebuild one of the apps for Android. I'm just not sure which tablet would be a good for testing. I'd probably mostly use it for work, with a little bit of personal use to get more familiar with the OS.
Narrowed it down to the:
Google Nexus 7:
- Runs a more vanilla version of Android
- Faster processor
- Good pixel density seeing as it's a 7in with 1280 x 800
- Runs around $260
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7":
- Pretty popular, so it might be best for testing
- Lower resolution at 1024 x 600
- Cheaper, around $200
Intern May 12, 13, 4:51 p.m.
I have an intern starting with us in a couple weeks and I want to make sure that his time with us is positive for all. We've definitely got some grunt work for him to do, and my wife and I are new parents so we think we can coddle and nurture the lad but besides that I was wondering if there was anything one of you had experienced that proved beneficial for an intern? I want to make sure his time is worthwhile. Any tips or stories would be great.