Public Voice Network
- Align shortcode Divs? 88
- Technological Eye Strain 1212
- Official NSFW Thread 261261
- Old Mac Pro G5 1010
- Bitcoin 123123
- PHP Help 22
- DaftPunk 215215
- Decriminalize all drugs 1212
- Cape Cod 1010
- Art of the Day Thread 324324
- Pic of the Day 7478274782
- London machete attack 6363
- Looking to source IA... 11
- FMT170513 1818
- the gif animation thread 1848818488
- Vid of the Day 1507715077
- this style of photography… 1010
- Been asked to do a legal … 2020
- I ❤ Wood 335335
- ☮ WTF 44
- What are you listening to… 55915591
- Game of the Day 1414
- Flat Design 162162
- New BOC 3030
Outdoorsmanship Nov 8, 12, 3:57 p.m.
What outdoor sports do you enjoy?
What was your most memorable trip? Why?
International Web Dev May 23, 13, 8:52 a.m.
In the upcoming months I am going to be responsible for developing four different websites for four different countries.
Would flat design be ideal for this? Is it modular enough to use for a template? I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.
But I do understand the objective - to design a modular template that works on handheld devices.
It would seem lame to develop one website and duplicate it three more times, am I right, or am I wrong?
iPhoto May 23, 13, 8:42 a.m.
WTF, why does this app suck so bad on my new MBP?
My friend said I should be using Lightroom or something like that rather than Photoshop which seemed weird because he graduated with me ten years ago. Why Lightroom over PS?
Finally, sometimes I wish that I could insta-effect my photos like instagram, but I rarely use my phone as a camera. Any suggestions besides the long hand way with layer adjustments, etc.
Always remember, if your butt itches, scratch it.