Public Voice Network
- Kanye video projections i… 1414
- standalone flip through?
- Unique Insults 6767
- the gif animation thread 1841818418
- Black People :/ 167167
- Suggest a good movie... 12281228
- Pic of the Day 7464874648
- Romanthony 11
- DaftPunk 197197
- Chick of the Day 1824218242
- Chick of the day .Gif 5050
- dolphin of the day 11
- Porn Face Tattoos. 33
- MILF's and curvy chic… 272272
- GOAT EDITION CHALLENGE 99
- The Powerball 3939
- Show some recent work 55495549
- Punches For: 424424
- The Seasteading Institute 11
- Help Typeface 44
- Proper techno 601601
- Vid of the Day 1503015030
- instagram 653653
- blog 5768857688
Copyright Settlement Jun 24, 11, 8:52 a.m.
Today, Baio announced he had paid $32,000 in a copyright settlement — not over the music, which he licensed from the publisher, but over the album cover, a pixel art version of the iconic Kind of Blue cover photographed by Jay Maisel.
Courier for Bauhaus. Arial too. Apr 12, 11, 2:50 p.m.
We thought a generic design would work best in order to make this distinction. The new identity was created by using strict typography, a minimalist layout, standardised formats and no colour. Being the most generic and incidental typeface, Courier was selected as the new corporate font.
23 New Faces in MoMA’s Collection Jan 25, 11, 1:24 p.m.
MoMA has just acquired 23 digital typefaces for its Architecture and Design Collection.