For a better tomorrow.
Anyone have the AirPods?
I'm looking for a small, wireless pair of everyday headphones. The price is steep as hell but I like how small they are. Do they sound good enough? Are they worth it?
I have the JayBird x3 for working out and they're great but I can't wear them for more than 2 hours without my ears hurting.
how about some cheap good ones.uan
- Had great luck with wired Jays; they JUST released a wireless version:
- AirPod sound quality is pure shite, as with regular Apple earbuds. Get a pair of Bragi's - Comply foam tips, decent battery life and a great fit.face_melter
- I'm on beats for 2 years, never ever let me down.helloeatbreathedrive
- I have a pair of Bragi 'Headphones' and they sounds great, with nice audio transparency when you need to talk.
- If the Jaybirds hurt your ears, I'm pretty sure the airpods are going to be worse.zarkonite
- Never had them, but I see them on the sidewalk from time to time. Also did someone just recommend Beats? LOFL, ignore.garbage
- They're awesome. Buy them, you have 14 days to return them if you're not happy. Worth a shot.ArmandoEstrada
- Great stuff gang. You gave me a lot to chew on. I'm taking a long hard look at the Jays ideaist, thank you!kona
- zark, the Jaybirds stick into your ear-hole. The airpords do not.kona
- Airpods have the same sound quality as wired iPhone earbuds which is madness at that price. I have Bose Soundsport which is semi wireless but great sound.CyBrainX
- if you have an iPhone i couldn't recommend the AirPods more. The seamless pairing / unpairing is worth it alone.bogue
- Just like normal Bluetooth pairing then? If you're willing to pay $100 over normal wireless buds just to save six seconds then go for it.face_melter
- I purchased them just to try them out. ended up returning them. it doesn't make any sense that they didn't include volume +- as a touch gesture. and Siri...lvl_13
- ...as the default? yeah, no. that was the first thing I changed. just not worth the price for me.lvl_13
- Was expecting something to fall....pango
- Serious wife material here o.OOBBTKN
- so much attention whoringRamanisky2
- Best kind of whoring. Closet whoring is the worst.pango
- I was expecting disaster. And why do people dislike hot girls doing hot things?CyBrainX
- she can get me coconutsmoldero
- i wish that the dumb whore dropped like a rock. Downvoted!utopian
- @Cyb. Utopian apparently.pango
- Utopian has deep personal issues he needs to addressset
- ^ yup. There are some deep scars left by a woman. She done him wrong and turned him into a woman hater.. I feel bad for Utopian.chukkaphob
- He does just hate women. He hates pussies of any kind. Lolpango
- that was badass! good thing the entire thing didn't crashed on herfeel
- what the fuck was he thinking driving thru it in the first place! A wave made of an entire village is coming at you and you drive thru it...!Bennn
- You are a daft bugger sometimes, bennnnnnn nnn nn nn n n nndetritus
- Well, you know what the tsunami here did, because you've seen this and many more videos from the event. Driver here had no conception of what was in store.detritus
- Put yourself in their position and imagine how you'd react. Perhaps they thought they were fleeing. Perhaps they were trying to find someone. Can't presume!detritus
- I've always been facinated with the tsunami footage from Fukushima — humans encountering bewildering mega-trauma.detritus
- fuck, ex's family are from northern japan. Still dont think I have gotten over the horror from that daymugwart
- you are looking at it from an elevated perspective. They aren'tcannonball1978
How many of you guys are secret, adult thumb suckers?
I quit thumb sucking in elementary/primary school which I think was a little late. Mom wasn't having it and rode me hard to quit. She weened me off pretty much everything before I was naturally ready to give it up. Sometimes bad habits never break. But, if I'm stressed my nails don't stand a chance.
- Drgs for sure.detritus
- Arent we alldrgs
- Can't remember when i stopped sucking my thumb or if i ever did.pango
- try a sweet wood stickpablo28
- Tbh if you're still nursing your thumb, your teeth have to be fucked. http://smiledesignin…shellie
- Pablo I keep forgetting about those but a perfect sub for nail biting.shellie
- wtf!? seriously?dbloc
- is this Rihanna?chukkaphob
- Yes that's Rihanna. Any Winehouse was another famous adult thumbsucker. It's a random internet black hole.shellie
- fingers/fingernails have an extremely high number of bacteria, but so does the mouth. so i guess its ok then. maybe even helps strengthen the imune system. ?d_gitale
Well I previously complained about the way that so far every situation had been sorted out by utilising punching, shooting and...
But the finale did not do that and was just a tedious hour of television.
*I guess the next paragraph is a spoiler, although it’s that dull that it’s not really spoiling anything*
They seemed to do very very little to sort out a galactic war. A couple of speeches, a Klingon waves a calculator at some other Klingons and the whole show resets like a bog standard sit-com.
So I guess the bottom line is that this show suffers from one problem, terrible terrible writing. Dialogue, episode plots, season arcs; none of it really works.
- It was so flat for a final. Rushed and felt like an episode of bullet points.thumb_screws
- And “yo homicidal maniac, here’s the keys to the car”. That was awful.thumb_screws
- Yeah, it reminded me of when Caprica was cancelled so they just wrapped up everything that would have been the second series in a 5 min montage.Wolfboy
- Very little to sort out a galactic war? They surgically altered a human to be a dead Klingon warrior with his memories who eventually decided to help and betrayCyBrainX
- both sides and help end the war by putting T'Rell in a position of power to lead the Klingons. It wasn't very little at all.CyBrainX
- +1 for Clint Howard
+1 for the line about "Bread and Circuses"
+1 million for the Enterprise with Spock and Pike on board and Sarek on the Discovery.CyBrainX
- I’ll go with +1 for Clint Howard - has anyone played more characters across the various Star Treks?Wolfboy
- But in general they seemed to turn around a situation that was set up as much bigger over the past couple of episodes. 9 months of unchecked victories for the..Wolfboy
- ...Klingons just sorted out with an afternoon fucking around on Kronos with some comedy geeks and freaks. The whole thing felt under baked.Wolfboy
- "Klingon waves a calculator"sted
- I'm sorry, the war ended because someone has a bomb and everyone fell in line to follow a nobody. Fuck this show.ETM
- "Yeah, we suck at writing, but here's the Enterprise! Look at the new shiny thing to go crazy on social media about and forget our whole garbage first season."ETM
- So, there's nothing this show can do to please you in any way?CyBrainX
- You missed a bunch of greek islands (ones in magenta):
- Monaco, not Monoco (3rd card).uan
- There are many more goofs than those, but for an alpha prototype it will work for testing.R_Kercz
- forgot to say, it's looking good! :)Gnash
- Looks great. And don't mind us Greeks. We love our islands.CyBrainX
- yeah, it looks great and interesting!
(forgot to mention that too)uan
- Looks good.Hayzilla
- You're bound to piss off somebody/everybody with something like this - v. brave! :)detritus
- Beyond technical quibbles ('Cyprus'?), the thing that reall stands out is the lack of non-oceanic water. eg N.Ireland has a stonking great lake in the centre!detritus
- A lighter green?Hayzilla
- Thank you all for the feedback. I will share the next iteration when I get there.R_Kercz
- You missed a bunch of greek islands (ones in magenta):
- This craft makes "zero sense" when flying at that altitude and in that climate...the roof deck and pool will be frozen and the cross wind will be over 40 mph.utopian
- imagine turbulence, tilting during taking off...Salarrue
- Imagine there’s climate control and stabilization. I know. Crazy.monospaced
- it flies above air streamsdrgs
- that is still in the air stream bruhtank02
- the kind of craft flat Earthers dream of going on vacation on.fadein11
- doesn't it have a cover. i would assume so from the start.oey
- Is this a 2Advanced or Brett Ba$h creation?utopian
- Hindenburg 2.0Milan
- @fade That's a lie. Flat earthers would be too worried about crashing into the end of the world.garbage
- but... sky poolcannonball1978
- "No ticket"yuekit
- fuck. that.BonSeff
North Korean cheerleaders. Try not to cheerlead hard enough ..
- clone wars_niko
- When you’re more concerned with absolute conformity than leading cheers.MrT
- 24/7/365 of practice for the last 4 years.utopian
- Trump would love this.sofakingback
- Girl with the mask had the right idea. Fuck that. Fuck that, quick.detritus
- lah lah lal la la lah laaaaa.....shapesalad
- Poor girls, they still lost 0:8...Longcopylover
- The guy not putting in much of an effort. Not even clapping in sync. Zero Effs given.Krassy
- ^ dont worry Krassy he will be fed to the dogs on this return!mugwart
- ^ ha! unless he aint' chewable cause androidKrassy